Middletown CT Recreation & Parks Division
Skip to nav
Returned Checks and Refund Policy
Programs and fees are contingent on available funding.
- There is a $10.00 fee for a returned check.
- No refunds on tickets, trips, rink or pool passes.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given for any unused portion of a program or activity.
- All refunds subject to a $25 processing fee.
- All refunds are issued back in the original payment format. Except cash or check, a check will be issued.
- Refunds not given once a program has begun, however, in the event of injury or illness, a refund request will be considered if accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- I understand and agree that no refunds will be given after the program starts or for circumstances beyond the control of the Recreation Division (e.g. weather, equipment failure).
- For Camp: Cancellations must be made by 4:30 pm the Wednesday before the program begins and there is a $25 processing fee.
- For all other Recreation Programs: Cancellations must be made by 4:30pm five (5) business days before the program begins and there is a $25 processing fee.